- 225g Salar Smoked Salmon
- 1 x 200g bag of washed mixed leaf lettuce
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 110g peeled crayfish in brine
- 2tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Black pepper mill
- Diced fresh tomato flesh
- A few chopped chives
- First peel and segment the pink grapefruit and put to one side.
- To make the dressing, zest and juice the lemon and mix in with the olive oil and toss salad leaves in the oil.
- Divide the leaves into 4 large pasta bowls, sprinkle the chopped tomatoes around the salad then top the salad with the grapefruit segments, crayfish and finally the smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle with the chives and fresh milled black pepper.
- Serve as it is with lemon wedges or with buttered brown bread.