- Salar Smoked Salmon, torn or broken into pieces
- 1 kg waxy potatoes
- Double cream, 2 cartons
- Turn on the oven to 160º C.
- Butter a shallow baking dish well.
- Peel the potatoes - if you wish or leave the skin on, it’s up to you - and slice them to no more than the thickness of a £1 coin.
- Arrange the potato slices and the pieces of Smoked Salmon in the baking dish.
- Pour the cream all over the potatoes and Smoked Salmon until they are covered.
- Bake for an hour or probably longer, until there is a lovely golden brown crust on top of the cream.
- Serve with a watercress salad or steamed leeks or broccoli.
- Quick and easy to prepare - and utterly divine!